Scott's parents and brother Jeremy were able to come down this weekend for a visit, so that's been really fun spending time with them! Taden has definitly enjoyed all the attention and getting played with and snuggling time and reading books! Grampa bought him a hotwheel car today at the store and a "windmill" in the shape of a daisy that spins when the wind blows. Taden loves it :)
Today is Jeremy's birthday so we are going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and then to get ice cream afterwards, probably at Stone Cold Creamery or at Maggie Moo's. Taden doesn't have ice cream very often, but he sure does enjoy it when he gets it!!!
something I can do.
13 years ago


how fun! HOpe you enjoyed your meal at Texas Roadhouse. I miss that place! I haven't had steak in forever. DAn just got the BBQ out yesterday so I'm REALLY looking forward to cooking on it again.
ReplyDeleteThe meal tasted super good but it was a really long wait! We called ahead and they said it would be a 50-60 minute wait and when we got there, they told us 3 different times "it should only be another 10 minutes"...the wait was annoying b/c I was stressed out as to how much longer Taden would be able to last. He was such a good boy though and got through most of the meal. The steak sure was tasty but I was kinda stressed thru the meal worrying about Taden and trying to keep him occupied so that he wouldn't get fussy! Maybe it's better when you have a little one, to go earlier in the day so there isn't as long of a wait.
ReplyDelete