The Easter Egg hunt this morning at mom and dad's church was so much fun! There was so many people there and it was so well organized! I wasn't sure how Taden would do because his nap time lately has been 10:30 am and that's what time the hunt started, so I was prepared for him to be fussy, but he did REALLY well and had a great time! Scott had his fire fighter exam this morning, but finished in time to meet up with us at the hunt, so that was really neat that it worked out for him to be there too! Aunt Marci volunteered to take pictures for us so that we could just enjoy watching Taden hunt for eggs (what would we do without Auntie Marci!?), so thanks to her, we have all these great pictures! We were given tickets for prize drawings and Taden won a NERF football!
something I can do.
13 years ago


awww, cute pics. It looks like Tae had lots of fun :) Glad to hear that Scott's exam is overwith!
ReplyDeleteps. great job on Taden's haircut Amy! You are GOOD!!! I'm impressed.
ReplyDelete