This afternoon Scott and I went down to the fire department to help with filling the easter eggs with candy for the fire department easter egg hunt this coming saturday. There were so many eggs to fill but it really went quite fast since there was a lot of help. It was really fun doing it in a group setting with other fire fighter's and their families. Unknown to Scott, he was chosen to be the EASTER BUNNY tonight and had to wear a bunny costume and take pics with the kids!!! They did a mini easter egg hunt for the kids of the fire fighter's tonight. Since Scott's the rookie this year, he had to wear the costume :) He's hoping someone new joins the dept by next year, so that he won't still be considered the rookie! :) I will say, he did a good job and was a good sport about it! I didn't have my camera with me or I would have taken a picture!
You'll have to get a picture from someone. I've got to see Scott as a bunny. :)
ReplyDeleteI know! The fire chief's wife had a camera and was snapping pics. They mentioned something about e-mailing us the pic, so hopefully I'll be able to "share" the picture soon :)
ReplyDelete