This morning we got up and read Taden "The Easter Story" before going to church. There's lots of cute "easter" books out there but we had wanted to find him an Easter book with a story of the REAL meaning behind Easter (Jesus). So that was fun reading that to him this morning. After first service, Taden and I came home and Tae took a nap. Then when Scott got home, we left for mom and dad's house to eat a yummy meal. We asked mom if she would take some family pics of us 3, so thanks to her, we have these pics :) We were over at dad and mom's from about 12:30 till 5:30 and then came home. We gave Taden his Easter basket from us this evening and then went for a walk together. When we got home I decided to try coloring with Taden with his color book and crayons. That was fun until he ATE the crayon! He had blue wax in his teeth. He didn't actually EAT the crayon, just chewed on it, but wax was stuck in his teeth. I wiped out what I could with a papertowel, then brushed his teeth, and then gave him a drink, so hopefully that got all of it! Taden enjoyed many treats today - candy of course, and an Easter bag from Grampa and Gramma and Uncle Brandon and Aunt Marci and mommy and daddy. Taden is really picking up sign language more which has been fun and also is trying to say more words verbally too. We sure do enjoy him and love him!!!
something I can do.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment