Taden and his LOVE for boxes! The picture of him in the grey sweatshirt is him "in" a quart size ziplock bag box! He's so much fun! :) He enjoyed making a "fort" out of the grey storage tub too :)
Today Scott went to study for his fire fighting test with a guy from class. They met at Panera bread this morning at 7am, and he got home around 11:00am. The test is tomorrow and he's been studying for weeks, refreshing his mind on the information. Pray for him if you think of it tomorrow morning (Sat April 11) at 8am. That's when he'll be taking the test. This afternoon he has a youth event at a local school that allows us to use their gym for free. So he's gonna go over there and do games in the gym with the kids. Taden and I might go for a while too. Tonight we have our Good Friday service at church and afterwards Scott is gonna stay and help put together Easter bags for the kids who come on sunday. I won't be staying b/c Tae will need to get home and go to bed. Tomorrow morning I am planning to go to the Rives Easter Egg hunt at my parent's church. I'm hoping Tae will do well as the hunt starts right at his normal naptime. I think I'll get Tadens' Easter basket from us ready today so it's done and ready. We actually might do our own little easter egg hunt here at our house tomorrow (saturday) b/c sunday is full with church and going over to mom and dad's. I'll try to post some easter pics after the weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment