Thursday, April 16, 2009

video footage?

So I'm trying to post video footage of Taden on our blog, his first time chewing gum, but it seems like it takes FOREVER to upload it. The footage that I am wanting to post is only 40 some seconds long too, it's not a lengthy clip. I might have to leave it uploading on the computer and come back to it later. Any helpful tips from anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I think it just takes a long time. It takes a while on my computer too. I`ve found that the closer the video is to 1 minute, the longer it takes. I usually try to keep my videos around 20-30 seconds max if I plan on posting it.

    Hope the weather was as nice there today as it was here! It feels like summer is very close which is so nice! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete