Tonight we went out to eat at a place called La Senorita in Lansing that has really good Mexican food. Grampa and Gramma are here visiting at mom and dad's and the 4 of them were going and I asked if we could go too :) So we went there and then all came back to our house for coffee. The guys watched the ball game and us girls ended up playing cards.
Just some interesting information, kinda scary....yesterday our public school here in Leslie was on the news for having the first confirmed case of the SWINE FLU!!! YIKES! Aparently someone here in Leslie, a student, got it and the school had to send a letter home to parents about it and such. Apparently it wasn't the worst case of it and as far as I know, the student is fine and recovering, but still...it makes you nervous to even go to the grocery store here in town, you just never know what germs you could pick up. We were told that when parents saw got the letter in the mail yesterday, some of them showed up at the school and took their kids out of school. I can't blame them with everything we've heard about swine flu. Who would have thought that our small town here (2,000 population) would be affected by it? I guess you just never know. It makes me glad that Taden is not in school yet. I know I won't always be able to protect him from things, but at least for now, I can try.
something I can do.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment