On Friday our friends Dan and Laura and their son Jaxon came to visit for the weekend. It was really a great time, chatting and watching the boys play and even going shopping and to a yard sale!
Dan and Laura left Sunday morning and we went to church, where I got a chocolate bar (yumm!) - all the mother's get chocolate bars for Mother's Day at our church. After church we came home and changed clothes and went down to mom and dad's for lunch. We had lunch, and hung out, and mom and I and Taden went outside for a little bit, but came back in b/c it got cold and was a bit rainy. While we were outside, we dug up a couple splits off of some of her hosta plants and I brought them home to use here at our house. Sunday late afternoon and evening us 3 were just here at the house having some family time.
Yesterday I made a new hosta bed by the back patio with the hosta splits my mom gave me. I really enjoyed doing it and the weather was cool, so it was good weather for doing yard work.
I thought this week was going to be less busy, but it is already filling up fast between groceries / errands, applying for Taden's passport, chiropractor appointment, sister in law to be's graduation and BBQ celebration. And the dogs are due for shots! So, I might wait till next week to take the dogs in since it can wait and isn't manditory for this week. :)
I'm having a yard sale next saturday, that'll feel good getting stuff set out and getting it out of the house, while making a few bucks :)
Taden can say several words now and does several signs too. The words he can say are - Taden, Mumma, dadda, Grampa, Gramma, uncle, diaper, wow, yucky, hot, bless you, x'cuse me, The signs he does are - eat, please, thankyou, more, sorry, hungry, He also "growls" like a lion and "moos" like a cow. He weighs about 25 pounds or so (Im guessing), maybe more?? - he goes for his 18 month check up in a few weeks. He is wearing 18month clothes and some 12 month jeans. He's in a size 3 diaper, but the next box I get, I'm going to move him up to the size 4. I think he's ready for them. He has all 16 teeth - I think his 2 year molars will be the next 4 teeth that he'll get. He LOVES being outside and doesn't like it when it's time to come in :)
That's a little update on things here.
something I can do.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment