I'll admit it, I'm a yard sale fanatic! I love getting good deals on quality stuff! We had been to yard sales before but didn't become "avid" yard salers until I was pregnant with Taden. We started buying things then and haven't stopped. There's something so rewarding about finding a great deal on something nice. My sister in law Marci is picking me up tomorrow morning at 7:30 and we will drive up to the Holt and Mason area for sub-division sales. One sale is specifically an "infant/toddler" sale. I'm really looking forward to it. Scott is going to watch Taden for me, so that will be neat for them to have some "guy time" and also give me some "girl time" :) I usually have a yard sale of my own each year here at our house - I need to get this year's on the calendar! The calendar seems to be filling up fast! Mom had a sale last year at her house and me and my sister in law and some of her family all put stuff out at it, that was fun! And nice to have a second opportunity to get rid of some stuff :)
sounds like fun! Hope you find some great deals! See you tomorrow! :)
ReplyDelete