This morning was so cute - Taden was mimicking me saying "uh-oh" and he had the voice inflection and everything, very cute :)
I have been so thankful for today - I didn't sleep well last night, but I didn't wake up feeling exhausted, which was a blessing. I've been able to get several things done which has been nice. It feels good to have my energy level back again.
My parents asked if they could take us to the zoo, so we're going on July 20th and are really looking forward to it! We'll take a picnic lunch and drinks and are hoping to buy Taden a stuffed giraffe while we're there. We bought him a small one last year that we named "George" and Taden ADORES George :) We thought it might be fun to make a tradition of getting him a giraffe each year, or something different as he gets older if he doesn't want a giraffe.
something I can do.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment