Today was our ultrasound and we're having another boy! Taden will have a little brother to play with and it will be one more boy on the Davidson side :) (There's 7 boys and no girls - this baby will be boy #8!) :) We didn't really have a feeling one way or another whether this baby was a boy or a girl and all the sudden during the ultrasound today I thought a couple times, "Oh I think it's a boy" and sure enough, it is! :) So now it's time to start thinking of boy names. It took quite a while for us to pick Taden's name and we're hoping to choose a name much faster this time so we can get Taden used to it, but we'll see what happens. Picking a name is a hard thing! At least for us it is. I am 18 weeks today and the baby is measuring at 18 weeks 4 days. I have gained 9.5 pounds so far and am hoping to gain less with this pregnancy than I did with Taden, but I still have half way to go, so we'll see :) So far so good with my sugar level too, so that's a blessing!!! We'll keep you posted on the pregancy as the days go by :) Here's some cute pictures of baby #2 that were taken today at the doctor's office. The little guy was very active and the tech had a hard time getting him to hold still for his "pictures" :)I thought it was so neat how she got the picture of the foot including the detail of the toes! Can't wait to meet the little guy and have a baby in the house again :)


Congratulations...actually, if you are talking about the davidson grandsons - there are seven already! This would be #8!! Can't wait to hear what his name is. Aunt D...xo
ReplyDeleteOh....he's so cute!!!! It's so neat to see pictures of the baby growing inside you! Can't wait to meet him!!!!! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the phone call today. Congrats, have fun picking out a name.
ReplyDeleteAmy and Scott, Congratulations on another precious boy! It was delightful for us to have another boy, and I just thank the Lord even more the older Micah gets - the boys just adore eachother and I know they will be close buddies always! Happy naming! Love the pictures, too! thank you for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteYeah for a new little guy!!!!!! He's going to be such a Champ! *thats 4 u scott!*
ReplyDeleteLIZZ