We found an "albino" (is there such a thing?) catterpillar outside yesterday and showed it to daddy. We were waiting for the caterpillar to "un-coil" so we could get a different picture. In the meantime Taden played and when we went to check on the caterpillar again, we discovered he was missing...where do you think he was? ON THE BOTTOM OF DADDY'S SHOE!!! :) We didn't let Taden know that his caterpillar friend was gone forever, just simply told him the caterpillar wasn't there :) Scott felt bad, but it was just an accident.
something I can do.
13 years ago


Amy that Owl purse is so cute! Way to go! You're my inspiration :) Next time we're together (for a long period of time) I'll have to get you to teach me some stuff. I just re-learned how to crochet so I'm just crocheting some straight boring single stitch right now. Love you!
ReplyDeleteps. I KNEW those hats would sell like crazy! :)
ReplyDelete