Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taden's been busy :)







I went in this week to get Taden up from his nap and discovered he had torn the wallpaper border above his crib! So we patched it up for now with some scotch tape, which actually worked pretty well. He loves paper so I'm sure he had an enjoyable time tearing the border :) Suprisingly I never even heard him doing it - no ripping or tearing noise or anything. Oh well :) I was running some bath water for Taden to have a bath and he got into the toilet paper and had some fun with that too! All the things to discover! Taden LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as you can see from the picture. He's so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! They are hard to keep up with huh! Trevor has been throwing toys in the toilet. :)

    ReplyDelete