Monday was our anniversary (7 years) and we hadn't planned anything b/c of the busyness of our Massachusettes trip. So we decided to celebrate tonight and bought tickets to the Lansing Lugnuts Baseball game. When we checked the weather a couple days ago it said it was supposed sunny and in the 70's - perfect, right? So we went ahead and bought the tickets online. Well, guess what?! It's overcast and rainy today!!!! No sun at all. So...I think we're still gonna go at least for a little while, maye we'll end up going out for dinner or something too if we don't last long at the game. We found out today that they have a policy of no refunds! If a game gets canceled, then they'll give you a new ticket to the newly scheduled game. Scott's gonna call and see if they have a policy for if it gets rained out. Truth be told, I can watch baseball for a little bit, but it gets kinda long for me. However, I LOVE the food at the ball park :) That's what I go for! :) We're looking forward to spending some time together tonight. Marci and Brandon are watching Taden for us. Such a blessing to have family closeby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment