Monday, June 8, 2009

Pregnant! :)

Scott and I are excited to be expecting again :) I am 7 weeks 4 days as of today. My due date is January 21st. So far I have been very tired and nauseous ( a little bit of dry heaving), but no throwing up so I really can't complain. I do find it more of a challenge this time around b/c I can't just relax when I'm not feeling well b/c I have Taden to take care of and he needs his mommy :) This was a "planned" pregnancy and we are very excited but I also have feelings of worry, what will it be like having 2 children, how will Taden adjust to having to share all the attention and not having as much one on one time with us, etc? I know we will get through the adjustment stage and it will become normal for us, just like it did when we had Taden. We'd like to get a name picked out early on (once we find out the sex of the baby) so we can start teaching Taden what his new brother or sister's name is. And yes, we are finding out the sex, I don't like suprises :) Not that there's anything wrong with NOT finding out the sex of the baby, it's just not my personal preference :) I've already had one ultrasound and baby is doing fine and measuring well, etc. Even though I've had a positive experience with being pregnant (Taden) since my miscarriage, I still get nervous about the ultrasounds. But it went really well. When I was pregnant with Taden I had to take medicine for the first tri-mester and this time around, I don't need the medicine so I'm really thankful for that! (The side effects were tiredness and nausea) If you think of us and want to pray for us, we'd love that. Pray for this little one to be healthy and safe and for me while I'm pregnant. Also for Taden as he will have adjustments to go through once this baby is born. Thankyou!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting that you've already had an ultrasound, and that it went well. Too bad you can't tell the sex of the baby yet huh? :) We can't wait to meet him or her!

    ReplyDelete