So, my little Taden (2 and 1/2 today)has started calling me "AMY" instead of "Mama"! We don't think he's doing it to be disrespectful, he's just heard other people call me "Amy" & decided he'd try it too! I have to admit, it sounds sooooooo cute when he says it, but of course I remind him that my name is "Mama" and then he typically says "Mama" after that :)
Funny story...tonight we had hotdogs for supper and Bush's baked beans and chips - Taden really liked the chips and wasn't eating as much of his hotdog as I wanted so I told him he could have more chips if he ate more hotdog. This went on a couple of times till he had eaten about half the hot dog (or so I thought!) I went to clean him up after supper and what do you think I found? The hotdog bites had "conveniently" made their way down the front of the bib and "slipped" into the bib pocket! That little bugger hadn't eaten the hot dog bites that I thought he had! Note to self....check bib pocket BEFORE giving more chips :)
something I can do.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment