Friday, June 18, 2010

So here are several different pics (FINALLY!) of our cloth diapers we started using for Gavin. We are now in a routine with them and they have become "normal" for us. We have them in several different colors which makes it fun. I won't lie, it is more work doing cloth, and there was a time where I thought I may have made a mistake in buying them, but now I feel much more confident about using them b/c I have a system now :)





This is a pic of diaper with snap in waterproof liner



Snap-in liner and cloth insert in liner




The top insert are the cloth inserts, the bottom (longer) one is a disposable/biodegradable insert



We went to Canada in May for a special 80th birthday celebration for Scott's Papa Ross - this is Scott's dad (left) Papa (center) and Uncle (right).



On Scott's side of the family, as of May, these are all 8 granchildren... ALL BOYS! And another BOY has been born since this pic was taken so there is 9 now - literally we have a hockey team! :)(Taden is the one on top of table in brown polo shirt & Gavin is in carseat)



Aparently Gavin and I aren't the ONLY ones who use the Boppy pillow...


No comments:

Post a Comment